Motor Transportation Co.,Inc.
120 North Pine Street
Hazleton, Pa 18201-5555
PHONE: (570) 455-1221 FAX: (570) 455-5715
1-800-BY-COACH or 1-800-292-6224 (in PA)
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Dear Friends in Travel,
We would like to wish you a Happy, Healthy 2013!
We would also like to thank you for choosing Motor Transportration for your travel needs.
As always, we are committed to providing you with a safe enjoyable trip every time you travel with us.
In our 2013 Tour Book you will find that we are offering numerous destinations within our beautiful state of Pennsylvania and beyond. We feel very grateful and privileged to live in such a picturesque part of the county that is so rich in history and diversity. We are happy to be able to accommodate your travel needs.
Keep in mind when you are traveling with us you can always be assured of :
-the highest level of safety and maintenance we employ fulltime certified, experienced mechanics)
- the highest rating possible from us Department of rransportation
(check safety ratings for yourself on www.safersys.org)
- we are fully licensed and properly insured (we always were, we always will be)
- clean, modern coaches (we employ full time cleaning personnel)
- trained, licensed, skilled, certified, and courteous drivers
- a friendly, knowledgeable office staff
- 97 years of transportation experience
- cell phones on all motorcoaches in case of emergency
We are pleased that you have chosen to experience the luxury, comfort and convenience of Motorcoach travel. With many options available to you when choosing your motor coach company, we caution you to consider the following:
- Check the carrier's insurance at http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov and choose menu option (top right corner/drop down), click "carrier search" and enter the carrier's name you wish to check. Look for long term coverage which proves stability. Companies who switch insurance carriers frequently are usually high risk, unsafe, or do not pay their monthly premiums. Also check the insurance company's rating (Lancer Insurance Co. is top in the insurance field with an A rating).
- Check the carrier's safety rating at www.safersys.org. Safety is so important and good companies are inspected on a regular basis by the Pennsylvania Utility Commission, the US Department of Transportation, and the Department of Defense for government contracts.
- How long the company has been in business. If a company has been around for a long time, there is probably a good reason.
- Do not always shop for the lowest price. The old saying that "you get what you pay for" is usually true.
As always, we are committed to providing you with safe, enjoyable tours.
We sincerely appreciate your continued confidence and support!
On behalf of the Dotter Family, Management, Office Personnel and our fine
Motorcoach Operators we thank you for choosing Motor Transportation and we look forward to taveling with you in 2013!
Lee A. Dotter, President Lori Dotter Yanuzzi, VP/Sec/Treas